Total Pageviews

July 4, 2011

Keep up the fight,Adon!!!!

Here is what I wanted to share with all of you.Adon is a little boy,he is just 4 years old,but just recenlty he's been through so much that some of us won't experience in our life time.......
This is copied from FB,his mother Irina,who is a very good friend of mine started a support group and she allowed me to write about it here:

''This support group is dedicated to our son Adon J Natale who is 4,5 years old.He was diagnosed with leukemia on his 4th birthday - january 3, 2011.So since then he has been fighting it like a champ.He is my idol, our inspiration,our hero! Join him in this really tough battle for complete cure. LEUKEMIA SUCKS!!!
Any support can be sent through the posts on group's wall or via mail:(adon is collecting hats)
PO Box 249
Kiamesha Lake, NY, 12751, USA
thank you and God bless you for your help and support!"

I think about it everyday and honestly I am very scared.I have a 3 year old son and it is the worst thing in the world knowing that your child has to go through such experience,don't think that I can even imagine to the fullest how they feel,tears come to my eyes just writing about that now.It is a painful and scary battle for anyone,but looking at their pictures you would never think that something is wrong,Adon looks happy and smiles on every picture,and the cutest thing ever-since Adon is bald now his father shaved his head also,I smile every time I see that pic on FB.You can also follow their difficult journey on facebook,find out what is going on,what treatments Adon gets,how he feel,the group is called Keep up the fight,Adon!!!
As Irina mentioned little Adon collects hats,so you can send your support in that form also.The address is above.
http://www.facebook.com/mobileprotection#!/home.php?sk=group_140580139350710
I wish  them all the best and my prayers go to them every day.Adon is a strong little guy and I beleive that everything will be ok.
P.S.feel free to post your comments here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank u so much marina!!! i apreciate everything u do 4 me!!! love u lots!!! hugs and kisses 2 lee!!!