Total Pageviews

July 17, 2011

In her skin

I was watching 'In her skin' last night.Not a good movie,not at least for me,so if you are thinking of watching it choose something else.Had nightmares after it,yeah,I still get nightmares after all kind of negative information I see on TV....And I'm over 6 already))))))))!!!May be because it was based on a true story,it really happened,I think they even kept real names.Had watched Hangover 2 the night before and it was sooooo way lower than my expectations!Hangover 1 I was laughing my head off.I am one of those sentimental people that falls asleep in the cinema when Matrix is on,runs out of the cinema after first 15 minutes of Texas Chainsaw(I've done it in 2003 when it first came out and never seen any of the Saws after).I must be a really fun company to go to movies with))I like love stories,dramas and all kinds of sentimental things,nothing for guys to watch.
Enjoy your movie!
P.S.We are waiting impatiently for Cars 2 to come out here.It will be a great success with our Lee-McQueen)

No comments: