Total Pageviews

July 20, 2011

Human Dignity+Compassion=Peace

It's been a lot of movies lately,but it's a good thing.No Ben & Jerry ,no other movie kinda food,I just enjoy having a movie all to myself when my little guy is asleep and it gets quiet around.So last night it was 'That's what I am'.Not a catchy name(it's only my opinion),but another good story for sentimental people like myself.It's about school......in 1960s....it didn't change so much since then,well,it was strange to see kids without cellphones and not updating facebook constantly)))By the way what's up with the fb?How many of you are addicted?Is it the first thing you check in the morning?Do you write on your fb something like* Having dinner right now in a restaurant with some good  person....*while actually having that very dinner and typing under the table,in a toilet or in front of that person?
Back to the movie.Nice and plain story,nothing extraordinary,but I just love movies about school.It's about dignity,just like it says there.It's about bullies and outsiders.Did you have any at school?How did you treat them?Do you see it in your school or may be in the school your kids go to?Watch it if you have time.I really enjoyed it.



No comments: