Total Pageviews

November 29, 2011

Superstitious?No!But.......

I had to write another essay for my Portuguese class.´´Are you superstitious?What are the most common superstitions you know?´´So I start: ´´No,I'm not superstitious at all!...........and After a while I end up with several pages of  me not being superstitious,with some exceptions like black cats,which are believed to be witches turned into animal,number 13,especially Friday 13,knock on the wood,make a wish on a falling star,to break a mirror brings bad luck for 7 years,the groom shouldn't see the bride with her wedding dress on before the ceremony,no bags,no hats,no keys on the table-that brings bad luck,if you had to come back home(you forgot something) you have to look in the mirror,can't kill spiders that brings bad luck ( I never kill them because I think you can't kill any creatures,(except mosquito) and many others.No,I'm not superstitious at all!)))Are you?)))))))






No comments: